Answer the questions below and provide examples
1) What is a feasibility analysis? Please share an example of feasibility analysis that is not IT related (or even one that is IT related if you want to). Show how that experience relates to one or more of the feasibility tests for operational, technical, schedule, or economic feasibility.
2) We want to build a system that allows cars to park in a four-floor garage. The system should have an automated gate that automatically distinguishes the car and the driver and opens the door without swiping a card or having the driver stop for a validation check (like showing his ID or work card).
3) How is economic feasibility measured? Give a problem on calculating present value using the table the table below.
FIGURE 11-4 Partial Table For Present Value Of A Dollar
4) Why are we thinking about feasibility at this stage in the process of systems development?
5) How accurate do you think economic feasibility studies are? Do you have any examples?
6) What does a creeping commitment approach to feasibility analysis mean?
7) What other worldly issues are being discussed that have to do with feasibility?
8) What is the difference between systems analysis and systems design? What are some of the different model-driven methodologies?
9) What are the tasks involved in conducting system design when it is built in-house?
10) What are some other solutions to software design besides building in-house?
11) What is the difference between a logical model and a physical model? What does a physical data flow diagram represent?
12) What are the different types of prototyping?
13) What are some of the benefits of prototyping? What are some of the problems with prototyping?
14) Have any of you had experience with prototyping? What was good about it? What was not so good about it?
15) At what stage in the system's development cycle should a prototype be built?
16) How are the Waterfall method and RAD method different? What are the pros and cons of the two methods?
17) What is a throw-away prototype? What are its advantages and disadvantages?
18) Another aspect to be considered at this time is the type of distributed system that is needed for our new system. There is the two-tiered system and the three-tiered system. There is also the possibility of creating an Internet/intranet system. What would you recommend for our ECS system?
19) What is a fourth-generation language? What are its advantages?