Software Q.A Testing questions - Due on November 15, 2013
1) Given an array of integers, sort the integer values.
2) Given an array of integers, print only odd numbers.
3) Given an array of integers move all even numbers to the beginning of the array.
4) Print the unique numbers and also print the number of occurrences of duplicate numbers.
5) Given an array of integers check the Fibonacci series.
6) Given an integer check the Palindrome of the series.
7) Given a string print the unique words of the string.
8) Given a string print the reverse of the string.
9) Given a string print the string in same flow, but reversing each word of it.
10) Read a file content and write it to a new file in reverse order.( reverse line 1-10 to line 10-1)
11) Write a Java program to calculate a to b I.e a power b.
All of you need to write 10 functional test cases for www.credomobile.com and automated 5 of them at least.