Watch the following video:
-Philadelphia- (1993) Available on Netflix, Amazon, among other sources.
Write your response to these questions in 3 full pages and 1 summary page(4 pages in total) Please cite all your references in text and at the end of the document.
1. How would you describe the ethical dilemma confronted by the managers at the law firm?
2. Are the managers at Wyant & Wheeler justified in firing Andrew? What set of criteria would you use to arrive at this decision?
3. How is the fact that Andrew concealed his illness relevant to the case?
4. Is Joe morally obliged to accept Andrew's case?
5. Why do you think that Joe finally accepts the case?
6. If you witnessed an instance of discrimination, would you intervene? What would inform your decision?
7. Are we ethically entitled to interpret the experience of others?
8. How does our interpretation alter the experience of others?
9. What are the consequences of believing or not believing these experiences?